By Martha Jacob –
The 23rd Annual Golf Outing is organized each year by the Brown County Chamber of Commerce as a fundraiser and this year’s event is being sponsored by Rumpke.
It is scheduled for Friday June 19 beginning with an 8 a.m. registration and a 9 a.m. shotgun start.
The golf outing will take place at Friendly Meadows Golf Course, located at 809 St. Rt. 125 in Hamersville.
“This year’s outing is coming up fast, and in years past, we’ve had more than 36 teams take part in this event,” said Dannielle Williams, office manager for the Brown County Chamber of Commerce, “Last year we had less than that, but we’re hoping to have at least a 36 team sellout this year which will ensure the cash prize payouts.”
This year the case prizes include $1,000 for first place, $500 for second place and $300 for third place provided there are 36 teams participating.
The event will also include a ‘Hole-in-One” contest, many raffle prizes and a great lunch provided by Big E “Lunch by Big E BBQ is reason enough for people to come out and be part of this golf outing,” Williams said with a chuckle. “The whole day is filled with fun things to do. We want to invite everyone out to this great event.”
For more information Williams can be reached at (937) 378-4784.
Sponsorship opportunities are also still available. The Title Sponsor is Rumpke, but other sponsorships are available including:
• Event Sponsors (limit 5) includes being in the program, logo on banner, recognition at lunch and an awards presentation ($300);
• Snack Cart Sponsor (limit 1) name and sign on one snack cart, included in program recognition at lunch and award presentation ($325);
• Flite Sponsor, logo sign on 72 carts and inclusion in the program ($250);
• Lunch Sponsor banner hung in the gathering area, materials distributed at seating area, in the program, recognized at lunch and awards presentation ($375);
• Beverage Cart Spon-sor, name and sign on one beverage card, in the program, recognition at lunch and awards presentation ($325)
• Driving Range Sponsor (limit 3) in the program, logo on Chamber banner at front entrance and recognition at lunch and awards presentation, ($200);
• Hole Sponsor, logo placed at one hole and inclusion in the program, ($100).